Monday, May 13, 2013

A Ladybug Baptism

My daughter was recently baptized and being someone who loves to plan a party - I had to have a cute theme for the BBQ following the ceremony. So we had a ladybug BBQ party!

I found a lot of the decorations on this great discounted website - Birthday in a Box. I supplemented the decorations with solid colored plates, napkins, utensils and table clothes from the Dollar Store (red checkered table cloth from Party City).


 

 


 


I made the cookies with a friend who is great at decorating - but we bought the little ladybug candies from a local baking shop.

 


The pretzel is from a local pretzel store - Pretzel Boys.






And of course after the baptism I had to change the little one out of her gown and into an appropriate ladybug outfit :) (Carter's from Kohl's)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I hope you're enjoying your fall! I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete