Thursday, September 27, 2012

An Umbrella Themed Sprinkle

My friend Teryn is having her second baby and this time it's a girl! So I thought it would be fun to have a mini shower, a sprinkle, for her where people just bring her girly/pink gifts and we have light dessert on a Sunday afternoon. She didn't register or anything - we were simply celebrating her little girl with her 10 closest friends and family.

I love to have a theme even if it's something smaller with a small crowd. So I thought why not umbrellas! It was a sprinkle after all. I kept the budget under $100.

Here are some pictures of what I did to pull the umbrella theme in...



Umbrella banner - Dollar Store, straws, cups, plates, confetti, drink umbrellas - Party City



Heart shaped Rice Crispie Treats






Shower punch
  • 7up or Sprite
  • Raspberry sherbet (you can use any color/flavor sherbet).  For a boy you could use the blue raspberry or the orange or green


Sorry about the next two pictures - I couldn't get them to turn correctly :( I did in editing software but when uploaded into blogger they continued to be sideways.


The small candy bar for a party favor - everything pink!


Candy mostly found at Party City bulk and the candy bags - Hobby Lobby.


AND beautiful Caroline Lila...



No comments:

Post a Comment